July 06, 2006

Vive La France! Again.

Who knew?! The French obviously... but really? Not I. Call me a fairweather friend, call me a cynic (probably more appropriate) I would never have said going into it that I'd have one of the last two men standing. And really? I'm more of an Italian fan (for obvious reasons other than those photos, which continue to grace both my imagination and my computer screen) I''m glowing. I'm actually glowing at the thought of "my team" (in reality, both my teams) in the final. Because, really, if I had to choose a team, it would have been Italy. Have a look at the name of my blog if you are in any way unsure of my love of Italian. However... have a look at THIS and tell me that I'm not rooting for the right time. (she said speaking to all the women in the readership-audience) Yum. Either way, I'm happy with the outcome, adopting the age old Irish wisdom: Anyone who beats England is a friend of mine.

See you soon with the results.

No comments: