November 14, 2006

An Experiment

Not really sure I want to do this but conveining an Independant Council for an objective opinion can't hurt right? Well... we'll see if it hurts. This is, after all, a blog for friends and family to keep tabs on me (read: make sure I'm still alive) and for those friends who have commanded me to Live Large so they can Live Vicariously. Therefore, I have submitted my humble site here to The Bloggy Awards so they can tell me how much they did or did not enjoy my adventures.

Now, back to Italian. I have to write a short diary of my ultimate vacation for class tonight. Ultimate? Geez... how do you decide that? Oh right, by the words I actually know in Italian, which mostly centre around restaurants, verb conjugation, and places I've already been. Should be an interesting dairy.

I'll take the train to Florence. During the day, I'll visit historic sites and walk thru the streets. I will have a coffee after lunch and write in my diary. During the evening, I will go to a resaturant and order gnocchi and vino bianco and aqua minerale senza gass. I will not visit the museums but I will buy shoes and send post cards to my parents.

Yep, that pretty much sums up what I do when I go to Italy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, your ultimate vacation to Florence almost sounds like what we did when we were there! Glad I could be there on your ultimate vacation!

Mel

Well, but we didn't give you much time to write in your diary, too much shoe shopping to do!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, as I recall you couldn't buy any shoes in Italy because every pair you liked was suede!

-Hip